Sunday, August 20, 2017

Mea Culpa

My apologies to the readers and those who sent me music over the past few years. I took a detour into grad school and that didn't leave much time to focus on other things, quite obviously including this blog. I'm not exactly sure how much time I'll be able to dedicate to this endeavor on a regular basis, but the goal will be to achieve regularity even if it is limited. In the good old days, I spent hours and hours working on a single review (not that you could tell) and, unfortunately, that just isn't feasible anymore. Instead, I'm going to work on practicing restraint and keep reviews much shorter in the hope of actually writing more reviews. There is lots of good shit out there (or more specifically, in my apartment) deserving of a few words and my aim is to write a few for as many records as possible. Concision should always be a goal anyhow.
I'm going to start writing when possible, as well as exhuming some unfinished drafts I started years ago, and hopefully have some reviews out in the next week or two.

No comments: